George Michael Forums

Go Back   George Michael Forums > George Michael > News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17th April 2017, 15:12
ladyjayne ladyjayne est actuellement connecté
Flawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy View Post
The headstone marks his mothers grave. I think he was buried next to her (to the right from our point of view) and they placed 3 pots of flowers on top of his grave. If you look closely, it looks like the ground is slightly raised in the area where I think he is buried. Someone told me that you have to wait at least 6 months for the ground to settle before a stone can be placed.
I'm not sure the photos the papers are showing are truly taken after the burial, despite what the papers are saying. That said, it is perfectly likely that GM is buried in the same grave as his mother (i.e. above her rather than alongside). I did read that he purchased five 'berths' at the time he bought his mother's plot. In older graveyards that usually means they will bury to a depth of 5 coffins (there are specifications) and the burials take place in the same grave effectively. I don't think there is room for 5 alongside each other in that section. Of course, the info re 5 being purchased may be unverified.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ladyjayne For This Useful Post:
GMMegaFan (17th April 2017), GMthx (18th April 2017), Ibiza76 (17th April 2017), lynzpie (18th April 2017)