George Michael Forums

Go Back   George Michael Forums > George Michael > News

Closed Thread

Old 11th March 2017, 08:30
pas1974 pas1974 est déconnecté
Cowboy or Angel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by keren_be View Post
What lies is he talking about ? Was it in response to the interview he gave to The Sun ?
Someone tried to teach us not to believe everything we read in these tabloids.
I don't see an "interview", I see several quotes that may have been made at different times and in different contexts, then compiled to make an "interview".
That could be the lies he's referring to.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pas1974 For This Useful Post:
blink (11th March 2017), EmilyPost (11th March 2017), ivory (11th March 2017), Verena (11th March 2017)
Old 11th March 2017, 12:31
webmaster webmaster est déconnecté
Gold
Space Invaders Champion, Breakout Champion, Ice Age 1 - Scrat Jump Champion, Queens Jewels Champion, Happy Tree Friends: Dynamite Champion, Happy Tree Friends: Lumpy Artist Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion

Thanked 74,580 Times in 16,615 Posts

Old 11th March 2017, 13:06
Hollylove Hollylove est déconnecté
Flawless

I think anyone can apply to public offices to see a birth, marriage or death certificate as many people who study genealogy do. Printing GM death certificate in newspaper is just irritating but not surprising and does not add any further information or is particularly in public interest.
Old 11th March 2017, 14:01
EmilyPost EmilyPost est déconnecté
#######

Thanked 25,924 Times in 7,367 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas1974 View Post
Someone tried to teach us not to believe everything we read in these tabloids.
I don't see an "interview", I see several quotes that may have been made at different times and in different contexts, then compiled to make an "interview".
That could be the lies he's referring to.
Exactly so. If you read carefully,it doesn't say he isn't attending only that he doesn't have any details for them.

The constant on and off again Twitter account is not helpful.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EmilyPost For This Useful Post:
Hollylove (11th March 2017), pas1974 (11th March 2017)
Old 11th March 2017, 15:07
Gia James Gia James est déconnecté
Star People

It's no secret that I have a love-hate relationship with Fadi in that I toggle back-n-forth between feeling empathetic and feeling judgmental. Still, my thoughts on whether or not Fadi should be allowed to attend the funeral are this: Funerals are for the deceased. They are designed to allow the living to pay their last respects to the loved one whom they lost. When deciding who should be allowed to attend, a person needs to ask themselves, "What would the decedent want?" Would the person who passed away want that person to attend their funeral? If the answer is "Yes," then it shouldn't matter what anyone else wants.

I believe George would have wanted Fadi there. I believe this because, regardless of whether or not they had an on-again / off-again relationship, Fadi was in George's life at the end. He had a key to George's house in Goring,... so much so that he was allowed to let himself in, thus finding George. George allowed him to live in his home in Regent Park. We're all aware that Fadi accompanied George and Jack to a medical appointment as recent as last November. People say that George had been trying to get rid of Fadi, yet I've seen no proof of that.

If George had actually been trying to get Fadi out of his life, he could have easily done so. He could have hired body guards, he could have had him evicted from Regent Park, he could have paid him off with a stipend that would have allowed Fadi to financially "get on his feet." George could have changed his phone number or changed the locks to his house. George could have installed a state-of-the-art security system that would have alerted the police whenever Fadi came around (assuming that's what he wanted). In fact, George could have simply set himself up in an secret temporary residence, other than his house in Goring, until Fadi lost interest in trying to keep in contact. Simply put, Fadi is poor and George had the financial means to get rid of him if he had actually wanted to.

George may not have felt the depth of love for Fadi that he felt for Kenny and for that reason, he may not have wanted Fadi to move into the house he himself lived in. However, he cared enough for Fadi to set him up in his Regent Park house nearby. Some have said, "Well, that's because he was George's f*ck-boy!" And that MAY have been the case, -- but so what!?!? That's not for us to judge. George was a kind and decent man. He didn't have a mean-spirited thought in his body. I believe it would upset him to see Fadi excluded from the funeral. It doesn't matter whether I like Fadi or whether you like Fadi. It's not about what WE want.

This is also not about disrespecting George's family. This is about respecting the person who passed away. George has no voice in this matter, so that's where logic has to intervene. People need to put their personal feelings aside and out of respect for George, include Fadi.

Lastly, I know that Fadi has said himself that he's being left out of the plans, but I personally don't believe that's true. At least not entirely. I think the only reason he's being excluded at this point is because of all the controversy that's surrounded him and the barrage of articles in The Mirror and The Sun. I think the family is afraid that press will be informed if they tell Fadi anything too soon. I believe that at the very last minute, they'll let him know and he'll be included.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gia James For This Useful Post:
Faithgirl (11th March 2017), GM40fansince'89 (14th April 2017), Katra (11th March 2017), KDM (13th March 2017), keren_be (12th March 2017), Lalaland (26th June 2017), liztay (11th March 2017), lynzpie (11th March 2017), marjo (12th March 2017), Nanabug (11th March 2017), Natou (11th March 2017), thebridge (11th March 2017)
Old 11th March 2017, 16:43
empty charms empty charms est déconnecté
the same

I really doubt it's tomorow, Sunday. Because Sunday a church like Holy Wisdom or other else orthodox holds the saint liturgy, and that means there will be much more people, is the most people u can get from the whole week. Usually, the buries are held just after the liturgy, no later on.

so, if it wasn't today? tomorow I guess not, maybe Monday an so on ..
The Following User Says Thank You to empty charms For This Useful Post:
Whamtastic (11th March 2017)
Old 11th March 2017, 17:42
webmaster webmaster est déconnecté
Gold
Space Invaders Champion, Breakout Champion, Ice Age 1 - Scrat Jump Champion, Queens Jewels Champion, Happy Tree Friends: Dynamite Champion, Happy Tree Friends: Lumpy Artist Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion

Thanked 74,580 Times in 16,615 Posts

After over 3.000 posts its time for a new thread, thats why I would like to invite you to discuss in a new thread:

http://www.georgemichaelforums.com/s...d.php?t=147388

Please stay friendly in thread

Peace and love

Last edited by webmaster; 11th March 2017 at 18:38..
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to webmaster For This Useful Post:
EmilyPost (11th March 2017), GMfan87' (11th March 2017), GoodFairy (11th March 2017), LYDIA (12th March 2017), pas1974 (11th March 2017), War (11th March 2017), whisper~ (11th March 2017)
Closed Thread