George Michael Forums

Go Back   George Michael Forums > George Michael > Collectors Corner

Old 15th March 2017, 21:53
alexis27 alexis27 est déconnecté
Young Gun

Default Faith Special Edition Remastered (2011)

Hi all, first post here

I recently purchased the item in question about a week or so ago. Brand new, sealed, never opened. My question is that I've noticed on the back of some of these that it has the Epic Records logo printed on the bottom, but the one I've purchased does not. It's coming from England, so I'm wondering if that might have something to do with it. Perhaps it was printed in the UK? It has what I think is the UK equivalent of the Parental Advisory label here in the US, not sure. Or does it happen to be the insert that just doesn't have that printed and the Epic logo is on the other side?

cheers,
alexis

(these are actual pictures of the item I bought, just to show what I was talking about)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg f.jpg (41.5 KB, 56 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 15th March 2017, 22:39
webmaster webmaster est déconnecté
Gold
Space Invaders Champion, Breakout Champion, Ice Age 1 - Scrat Jump Champion, Queens Jewels Champion, Happy Tree Friends: Dynamite Champion, Happy Tree Friends: Lumpy Artist Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion

Thanked 74,588 Times in 16,616 Posts

No "Epic" logo at all or just on other place? or do you mean "Sony Music"?

EU release is with Epic logo on the right and Sony Music logo on the left

US release with FBI warning on the right and Epic on the left, no Sony Music logo

Old 16th March 2017, 01:57
Young Gun

Yeah, the one I bought is probably the EU release then because it has the Sony and Epic logos. Only reason why I asked was because I had seen photos of some pressings that had an Epic logo embossed right about here (circled in red) on the back and some had not, which seemed pretty weird to me. I haven't received the item as of yet, but it should be here sometime this week
Attached Images
File Type: jpg g.jpg (71.7 KB, 51 views)
Old 16th March 2017, 10:24
Gold
Space Invaders Champion, Breakout Champion, Ice Age 1 - Scrat Jump Champion, Queens Jewels Champion, Happy Tree Friends: Dynamite Champion, Happy Tree Friends: Lumpy Artist Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion

Ah, ok. Never paid attention to it before but very interested to know what release it should be,

or do you mean limited edition collectors box set? This release is with Epic logo at the bottom, I was focused on 2cd/dvd release.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg R-3753169-1346880012-6202.jpeg.jpg (71.9 KB, 51 views)

Last edited by webmaster; 16th March 2017 at 13:09..
Old 16th March 2017, 18:25
Young Gun

Yeah,I was focused on the box set, which is what I had thought I had purchased. I had to double check. I'll see today when I get home if it's arrived and what print it is

Last edited by alexis27; 16th March 2017 at 20:49..
Old 16th March 2017, 18:32
Gold

Oh, its a nice laaarge box and valuable now. I could buy it for 25 GBP a few months back, now not under 100 GBP.
Old 16th March 2017, 20:47
Young Gun

It actually ended up being the EU print of the CD box set. Which I'm glad either way, because right now I really can't throw around $325 (which is what I'm seeing online for the nice large box) so it's awesome just to have