George Michael Forums

Go Back   George Michael Forums > George Michael > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Are the (latest) tweets written by George himself?
Yes 68 74.73%
No 23 25.27%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old 8th February 2014, 20:04
korny korny est déconnecté

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berti View Post
Why did he fall from a car? Why didn't he make any public appearance in the last year? Those things, especially the first one, make sense to you? But they happened! I suggested that he's acting in his public life like he did not involve at all, and that's why him tweeting again might be suspicious. his recent tweets are also somehow different than the rest, including orthographic habits.
Seriously? Is this really that hard to understand? Try using some empathy skills. Clearly, he doesn't want to talk about what happened last year at the moment. Maybe he never will. So what?

There is nothing suspicious about George tweeting again. This is all in your imagination.
Old 8th February 2014, 22:10
Berti Berti est déconnecté
reasonable

Quote:
Originally Posted by korny View Post
Seriously? Is this really that hard to understand? Try using some empathy skills. Clearly, he doesn't want to talk about what happened last year at the moment. Maybe he never will. So what?

There is nothing suspicious about George tweeting again. This is all in your imagination.
You answer to questions in your imagination. And you assume fur sure that he wrote the tweets. I don't assume he didn't, but take in consideration that he might not write them. I haven't asked why doesn't he speak about the accident, but why did he fall from car and disappeared from public life for so long; it doesn't mean he would have explaining to do, it's not his first embarrassing situation.

Someone else writing George's tweets could be also because other people have interest..there are a lot of people behind him who depend on the success of this album. George may have a lot a money, and not give a damn anymore, but there are people who might lose their jobs, homes or even bread if this goes wrong, people who are desperate that George might not do anything to promote the album (because of maybe being incapable, or depressed, lazy, fed up or who knows what's in his mind), and do on his behalf at least the tweeting or other messaging on social media, as a minimal way of "personal" promoting. Of course, that's a hypothesis, I'm aware of that, no need to remind me it's in my imagination, because obviously that's where it is, that's what an hypothesis is, an exercise of imagination. It's that somehow not moral or banned here, or not suitable on forums? it's better to spread rumors?

But now be sincere and tell us where your security comes from? You're not stupid, that's clear, but playing stupid. Are you one of those people who have something to lose? Do you work at the record company? Because you seem to know a lot about his whereabouts, while others don't. Or you're just fanatic, maybe liar?
ieremiadis (10th February 2014), LYDIA (9th February 2014), Onef*ckfantasy (8th February 2014)
Old 9th February 2014, 20:18
elayman elayman est actuellement connecté
Flawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by korny View Post
I don't think it's that hard. Although the paps are waiting outside in car every day, everyone in George's household knows who they are. So, to avoid getting pap'ed, all George has to do is wait until they're not there. Same thing if fans are waiting outside, and he doesn't feel like chatting. And if you go to classy places for dinner (or private homes) people don't take pics.

I can absolutely promise you it's true that George goes out and about. He's not stuck in the house at all.
Whether he feels like talking, or doing much of anything else, is obviously beside the point. The fans that were taking pictures of George sightings on the street or tweeting the appearance in nice restaurants a few months ago were not exactly stopping him to chat.
Old 20th March 2014, 18:59
Pippy Pippy est déconnecté
Charlie's Angels

Thanked 30,097 Times in 14,269 Posts

George is capable of using his finger and tweet lol..like all of us !! George is the best !!

Old 10th April 2014, 10:13
Pippy Pippy est déconnecté
Charlie's Angels

Thanked 30,097 Times in 14,269 Posts

George has just written that he is happy we all love him ....Sweeeeeet man ...i love him so much and please never ever change darling xxx
Old 10th November 2016, 03:14
Unregistered

Default 12/07/15

Opinion; last tweets from GM 12/7/15 in my humble opinion.
After that, less likely.
Recent one's - doubt it. (But approved of course!)
😎
Old 4th January 2017, 06:10
Lisbeth Lisbeth est déconnecté
Young Gun

I tend to think he did. Due to the fact they stopped a while ago when he wasn't feeling himself... so sad still. But so grateful for this forum to help me cope.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lisbeth For This Useful Post:
KojiTaku (14th February 2017), webmaster (14th February 2017)
Old 11th February 2017, 22:33
tatty tatty est déconnecté
Young Gun

this is obviously, ahem, too late but ... maybe he wrote those twitters maybe he didn`t. I think people who knew him were able to ascertain if those messages were his or not. I think they were rather cold and impersonal for someone who cared. I also think that if he wrote them, he probably lived in his past and couldn't or wouldn't move on. If those were his twits, he was living in the past. But maybe he was ill and someone else wrote them. I think no, he didn`t write them but someone else, or Fadi or someone from his "team".
Old 14th February 2017, 07:55
.y. .y. est déconnecté
sommes lancés

Thanked 1,525 Times in 370 Posts

Clearly no. Always using "lovelies", only promoting new songs or albums, absolutely no private things. Was created after he changed his website from aegean.net to gm.com.

But who knows.

Old 14th February 2017, 12:10
KojiTaku KojiTaku est actuellement connecté
OFF the LINE

Question

@.y.:
do you mean all tweets were clearly not by GM (so even in the former cases?) or do you only think of a specific time?

You know, I'm still reading them (it takes time cause often I stop and can't read on)
and for me the old tweets seem to be written by him imo...

butt yeah who knows...