George Michael Forums

Go Back   George Michael Forums > George Michael > General Discussion


View Poll Results: Are the (latest) tweets written by George himself?
Yes 68 74.73%
No 23 25.27%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 5th February 2014, 19:31
Mengels7 Mengels7 est déconnecté
Star People
 
Join Date: 01-2010
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 74
Thanks: 10
Thanked 37 Times in 21 Posts
Default

Again, after today's gem, how does anyone honestly think someone other than George has control of that Twitter?
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mengels7 For This Useful Post:
BANDIT (6th February 2014), Daggi71229 (6th February 2014), Nicotida07 (20th March 2014), webmaster (8th February 2014)
  #32  
Old 6th February 2014, 01:48
elayman elayman est déconnecté
Flawless
 
Join Date: 11-2011
Location: Indiana
Posts: 180
Thanks: 122
Thanked 74 Times in 51 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mengels7 View Post
Again, after today's gem, how does anyone honestly think someone other than George has control of that Twitter?
If the account was not hacked it certainly does raise even more questions on a number of levels. Twitter has I think put in place measures that make a high profile security breach slightly less likely than a few months ago....although unlawful access is probably still not all that difficult for a determined team of entrepreneurs.

Last edited by elayman; 6th February 2014 at 02:34..
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to elayman For This Useful Post:
Daggi71229 (6th February 2014)
  #33  
Old 8th February 2014, 00:21
Berti's Avatar
Berti Berti est déconnecté
reasonable
 
Join Date: 03-2006
Location: Romania
Posts: 319
Thanks: 355
Thanked 384 Times in 155 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mengels7 View Post
Again, after today's gem, how does anyone honestly think someone other than George has control of that Twitter?
Everything that happens now (single, video, official sites, including twitter) could be done without George being in control, or even with George being dead or a vegetable in the past months. There's no real proof of him being ok. Such thing has never happened before, neither with George, nor with other artist, that he would release a single and be invisible. People are entitled to have doubts.
__________________
"Call me good, call me bad, call me anything you want to baby"
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Berti For This Useful Post:
QueerScarlett (14th February 2014)
  #34  
Old 8th February 2014, 00:56
webmaster's Avatar
webmaster webmaster est déconnecté
Gold
 
Join Date: 07-2004
Location: Yes
Posts: 36,415
Thanks: 14,193
Thanked 74,289 Times in 16,543 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mengels7 View Post
Again, after today's gem, how does anyone honestly think someone other than George has control of that Twitter?
LOL. Indeed, no doubts here.


Quote:
could you follow me so i can direct message you?
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to webmaster For This Useful Post:
Berti (8th February 2014), maheidi2002 (8th February 2014)
  #35  
Old 8th February 2014, 02:53
korny korny est déconnecté
Member
 
Join Date: 11-2004
Location: UK
Posts: 275
Thanks: 20
Thanked 358 Times in 131 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berti View Post
Everything that happens now (single, video, official sites, including twitter) could be done without George being in control, or even with George being dead or a vegetable in the past months. There's no real proof of him being ok. Such thing has never happened before, neither with George, nor with other artist, that he would release a single and be invisible. People are entitled to have doubts.
LMAO @ "everything could be done with George being dead or being a vegetable.... People are entitled to have their doubts"

There's s tiny, tiny, tiny flaw in your argument. It's that people have seen George and spoken to him! LOL!!! It's kinda tough to walk around and talk to people if you're a vegetable/dead!

"People are entitled to have their doubts?!"
LMAO!!! TRUE GENIUS!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 8th February 2014, 06:50
Berti's Avatar
Berti Berti est déconnecté
reasonable
 
Join Date: 03-2006
Location: Romania
Posts: 319
Thanks: 355
Thanked 384 Times in 155 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by korny View Post
LMAO @ "everything could be done with George being dead or being a vegetable.... People are entitled to have their doubts"

There's s tiny, tiny, tiny flaw in your argument. It's that people have seen George and spoken to him! LOL!!! It's kinda tough to walk around and talk to people if you're a vegetable/dead!

"People are entitled to have their doubts?!"
LMAO!!! TRUE GENIUS!!!!
When was that? Last report of someone seeing him I found was 4 months ago
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 8th February 2014, 13:44
Only Me's Avatar
Only Me Only Me est déconnecté
Tomorrow is Mine
 
Join Date: 08-2007
Location: UK
Posts: 1,785
Thanks: 9,592
Thanked 7,181 Times in 1,547 Posts
Default

What about the personal introduction for Let Her Down Easy on Magic FM? Or is anyone going to suggest he recorded that just before he became a "vegetable"? Or that it wasn't even him, but a soundalike? He's lying very low, there's no doubt of that but.... come on!
__________________
Thank you George, for 30 years of wonderful music!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Only Me For This Useful Post:
korny (8th February 2014), mare (8th February 2014)
  #38  
Old 8th February 2014, 13:47
korny korny est déconnecté
Member
 
Join Date: 11-2004
Location: UK
Posts: 275
Thanks: 20
Thanked 358 Times in 131 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berti View Post
When was that? Last report of someone seeing him I found was 4 months ago
I think there may be some confusion here. You see, George doesn't owe you weekly status updates that detail his whereabout for the previous week, signed by multiple witnesses, along with photograhic and video evidence.

Still, to answer your question about "when". That I know about recently, and can think of off the top of my head: last Saturday, last week, three weeks ago, and Christmas Eve. You have to remember, though, I don't live with him. So the "reports" I receive are necessarily intermittent. If you were to ask Fadi, he'd be able to tell you that he sees and talks to George EVERY DAY! Imagine that!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 8th February 2014, 13:57
korny korny est déconnecté
Member
 
Join Date: 11-2004
Location: UK
Posts: 275
Thanks: 20
Thanked 358 Times in 131 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only Me View Post
What about the personal introduction for Let Her Down Easy on Magic FM? Or is anyone going to suggest he recorded that just before he became a "vegetable"? Or that it wasn't even him, but a soundalike? He's lying very low, there's no doubt of that but.... come on!
Don't give them ideas! LOL!

George isn't really even lying that low. He's out and about working and socialising etc. He is doing a good job of avoiding the paps that sit in their cars outside his house for several hours every day, though.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to korny For This Useful Post:
Only Me (8th February 2014)
  #40  
Old 8th February 2014, 14:26
Only Me's Avatar
Only Me Only Me est déconnecté
Tomorrow is Mine
 
Join Date: 08-2007
Location: UK
Posts: 1,785
Thanks: 9,592
Thanked 7,181 Times in 1,547 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by korny View Post
Don't give them ideas! LOL!

George isn't really even lying that low. He's out and about working and socialising etc. He is doing a good job of avoiding the paps that sit in their cars outside his house for several hours every day, though.
I don't think the conspiracy theorists need any ideas from me

Well I hope that's correct info about him being out and about. Nowadays I think it must be almost impossible for someone as famous as George to avoid being photographed, whether by a pap or by a fan/random celeb spotter with a mobile phone
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 8th February 2014, 15:02
maheidi2002 maheidi2002 est déconnecté
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 10-2006
Location: Germany
Posts: 203
Thanks: 801
Thanked 433 Times in 89 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
LOL. Indeed, no doubts here.
Quote:
could you follow me so i can direct message you?
This is original George Michael
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 8th February 2014, 15:27
Berti's Avatar
Berti Berti est déconnecté
reasonable
 
Join Date: 03-2006
Location: Romania
Posts: 319
Thanks: 355
Thanked 384 Times in 155 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by korny View Post
I think there may be some confusion here. You see, George doesn't owe you weekly status updates that detail his whereabout for the previous week, signed by multiple witnesses, along with photograhic and video evidence.

Still, to answer your question about "when". That I know about recently, and can think of off the top of my head: last Saturday, last week, three weeks ago, and Christmas Eve. You have to remember, though, I don't live with him. So the "reports" I receive are necessarily intermittent. If you were to ask Fadi, he'd be able to tell you that he sees and talks to George EVERY DAY! Imagine that!
I think you're the one confused. The subject of this thread is whether he writes the tweets or not; not that he owes us to write them, or anything else. You also don't understand that I don't think he's a vegetable, but he's keeping such a low profile, at that level as he were dead or vegetable, because he doesn't need to get involved in anything related to his latest musical activity, not even writing tweets, but could let someone else do that; that might be due to some inability of his, or just not giving a damn, because like you said, he doesn't owe us anything.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 8th February 2014, 17:44
korny korny est déconnecté
Member
 
Join Date: 11-2004
Location: UK
Posts: 275
Thanks: 20
Thanked 358 Times in 131 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only Me View Post
I don't think the conspiracy theorists need any ideas from me

Well I hope that's correct info about him being out and about. Nowadays I think it must be almost impossible for someone as famous as George to avoid being photographed, whether by a pap or by a fan/random celeb spotter with a mobile phone
I don't think it's that hard. Although the paps are waiting outside in car every day, everyone in George's household knows who they are. So, to avoid getting pap'ed, all George has to do is wait until they're not there. Same thing if fans are waiting outside, and he doesn't feel like chatting. And if you go to classy places for dinner (or private homes) people don't take pics.

I can absolutely promise you it's true that George goes out and about. He's not stuck in the house at all.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to korny For This Useful Post:
Only Me (8th February 2014), Pippy (20th March 2014)
  #44  
Old 8th February 2014, 17:51
korny korny est déconnecté
Member
 
Join Date: 11-2004
Location: UK
Posts: 275
Thanks: 20
Thanked 358 Times in 131 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berti View Post
The subject of this thread is whether he writes the tweets or not... because he doesn't need to get involved in anything related to his latest musical activity, not even writing tweets.
Right. Why would George have someone else write his tweets for him? It makes absolutely no sense, given he rarely tweets.

And you were the one that suggested George could be dead or a vegetable! That's in rather poor taste, don't you think, given his accident last year?

The idea that someone else is writing George's tweets at the moment is fankly very silly.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to korny For This Useful Post:
Daggi71229 (8th February 2014), Only Me (8th February 2014), Pippy (20th March 2014), Stampertje_75 (13th April 2014)
  #45  
Old 8th February 2014, 19:09
Berti's Avatar
Berti Berti est déconnecté
reasonable
 
Join Date: 03-2006
Location: Romania
Posts: 319
Thanks: 355
Thanked 384 Times in 155 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by korny View Post
Right. Why would George have someone else write his tweets for him? It makes absolutely no sense, given he rarely tweets.

And you were the one that suggested George could be dead or a vegetable! That's in rather poor taste, don't you think, given his accident last year?

The idea that someone else is writing George's tweets at the moment is fankly very silly.
Why did he fall from a car? Why didn't he make any public appearance in the last year? Those things, especially the first one, make sense to you? But they happened! I suggested that he's acting in his public life like he did not involve at all, and that's why him tweeting again might be suspicious. his recent tweets are also somehow different than the rest, including orthographic habits.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Custom Search


All times are GMT +3. The time now is 12:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

'George Michael Forums' is a non-commercial, private and unofficial fan site dedicated to George Michael and Wham!.
Content published on 'George Michael Forums' requires permission for reprint. No infringement of any copyright is intended.

Disclaimer | Impressum


Free Visitor Maps at VisitorMap.org
Get a FREE visitor map for your site!