George Michael Forums

Go Back   George Michael Forums > George Michael > General Discussion

Old 4th January 2017, 18:49
cowboysandangels cowboysandangels est déconnecté

Default Last words to George

What would you have liked to have said to George before he passed?

What do you feel was important for him to know?

Could be short & sweet, or war & peace... over to you.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cowboysandangels For This Useful Post:
Angelfish (6th January 2017), G.M.Freak (6th January 2017), Heidi1 (14th March 2017), KojiTaku (7th January 2017), yogluva (8th January 2017)
Sponsored Links
Old 4th January 2017, 19:13
FaithInTheSound FaithInTheSound est déconnecté
Star People

"Regardless of what you think, the sound is NOT the one good thing that you've got. You're not a punchline. You're a beautiful, kind, warm, funny, intelligent, generous, thoughtful and gentle human being, on top of being the world's most talented artist. We love you, and you owe us nothing more than you've already given us for decades. If you never sing another note, and instead choose to spend the rest of your life healthy and happy and a bit fat, frolicking in the garden with a bunch of dogs, I will be 100% in favor of that. I will, in fact, delight in it. All I ask is that you be good to yourself because, well... you know how that sentence ends. Now just give me a peck on the cheek and a strapping hug, and I'll be on my way."
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to FaithInTheSound For This Useful Post:
.y. (8th January 2017), Angelfish (6th January 2017), FiRe (29th March 2017), G.M.Freak (6th January 2017), GM´Catgirl (24th January 2017), jarofchains (6th January 2017), KojiTaku (7th January 2017), mare (6th January 2017), Onef*ckfantasy (5th January 2017), silvia-yog (5th January 2017), Sonya7 (6th January 2017), TrojanSoul (12th April 2017), Whamtastic (25th February 2017), yogluva (6th January 2017)
Old 5th January 2017, 01:36
Georgiesgirl Georgiesgirl est déconnecté
Young Gun

I will be the one who loves you till the end of time ❤💋
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Georgiesgirl For This Useful Post:
Angelfish (6th January 2017), FaithInTheSound (6th January 2017), G.M.Freak (6th January 2017), mare (6th January 2017), Vickio (11th January 2017), yogluva (8th January 2017)
Old 5th January 2017, 22:57
War War est déconnecté
ΠAngels Collector

Thanked 4,953 Times in 1,529 Posts

Please stay....
Old 6th January 2017, 01:42
G.M.Freak G.M.Freak est déconnecté
Insatiable Naughty Angel;)

Thanked 31,953 Times in 12,824 Posts
Unhappy

You were and will always part of my life..when I cried over a lost love listening to "Careless Whispers" or dancing while doing dishes to "Too Funky" or butt dancing in my car with your music up loud. Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart. I will always love you. I will miss you like crazy" Keep On Funkin'" up in heaven Dear George

Last edited by G.M.Freak; 6th January 2017 at 03:49..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to G.M.Freak For This Useful Post:
Angelfish (6th January 2017), FaithInTheSound (6th January 2017), mare (6th January 2017), yogluva (8th January 2017)
Old 6th January 2017, 04:40
shane wat shane wat est déconnecté
Star People

Please don't do it...
Old 6th January 2017, 06:59
Angelfish Angelfish est déconnecté
Flawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaithInTheSound View Post
"Regardless of what you think, the sound is NOT the one good thing that you've got. You're not a punchline. You're a beautiful, kind, warm, funny, intelligent, generous, thoughtful and gentle human being, on top of being the world's most talented artist. We love you, and you owe us nothing more than you've already given us for decades. If you never sing another note, and instead choose to spend the rest of your life healthy and happy and a bit fat, frolicking in the garden with a bunch of dogs, I will be 100% in favor of that. I will, in fact, delight in it. All I ask is that you be good to yourself because, well... you know how that sentence ends. Now just give me a peck on the cheek and a strapping hug, and I'll be on my way."
This is how I feel/felt too. You've put it so well. I've got a hard time physically typing and mental fog. Thank you for summing it up so eloquently.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Angelfish For This Useful Post:
FaithInTheSound (6th January 2017), G.M.Freak (6th January 2017), KojiTaku (7th January 2017), yogluva (8th January 2017)
Old 6th January 2017, 11:29
YOG147 YOG147 est déconnecté

Love Is Love Is Love
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YOG147 For This Useful Post:
G.M.Freak (10th January 2017), yogluva (8th January 2017)
Old 6th January 2017, 16:50
yogluva yogluva est déconnecté
sexy baby...sexy body ;)

From 'the first time ever I saw your face' as a 10 yr old little girl, I was in awe of your Beauty, from there on in you became my 'fantasy' and still to this day remain so. It was at times tough to be a fan as small minded people would try to bring you down for being so but they just did'nt appreciate the music, and loyalty pulled me through. Apart from my husband who I met at 13yrs old you are the only other man who has ever been in my life, even he understood you were there before him lol.

As I got 'older' I learnt to appreciate your song writing skills and listened to your music in a totally different way, much of which I am proud to say, has moulded me into the person I am today.

I'd still have given anything to have a 'moment with you' there was so many questions I had stored up over the years for if I ever got the chance but sadly this wasn't to be. I did however get to see you a number of times live and one particular concert I managed to get at the front of the outer circle stage and you pointed and smiled at me and my husband because of the banner we had up against the barrier. You don't know what that moment done to me, to get that acknowledgement from someone I had idolised from a child was just simply 'Amazing!' and this being the song you were singing at the time is so apt. A treasured moment captured by my husband on video. Thank you so much for that!, but boy did you keep me 'waiting for that day!'. As I was just a child back in the early days I had to wait until 2006 to see you live for the first time, something I never thought would happen but you gave us all a massive 'ray of sunshine' when you announced the news.

I hope my dear that you have now found your 'freedom' and that your 'soul (is) free' and your 'mothers pride' is beaming introducing her beautiful talented son to the rest of the angels now that she has you back in her arms. For now sweet baby please know 'you have been loved' by so many and as 'a last request' please help us to 'move on' and help us ''heal the pain' we are feeling right now through your music.

There is so much more I want to say but hey it feels good to let some of it out at least. Thank you for being a massive part of mine and now my own families life! THANK YOU xxx

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yogluva For This Useful Post:
G.M.Freak (10th January 2017), KojiTaku (8th January 2017), Kyriacos (13th January 2017), qp65 (6th January 2017)
Old 6th January 2017, 21:54
jarofchains jarofchains est déconnecté
Star People

We all go through rough spots in life, you have lived under the spotlight for a great majority of your life and I can't even begin to imagine everything you have dealt with personally. We are all complex beings and we all are hypocrites and contradictory - it is nothing unique to anyone person - none of us our perfect.

You have an incredible charm, self-depreciating humor, kind heart and incredible voice. I have vivid memories of you on MTV during my youth and when I hear your songs it takes me back to that time in my life. Just want to say thank you for everything and sharing your gifts with the world.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jarofchains For This Useful Post:
G.M.Freak (10th January 2017), KojiTaku (7th January 2017), yogluva (8th January 2017)
Old 7th January 2017, 19:25
KojiTaku KojiTaku est déconnecté
OFF the LINE

Beatheart

I always loved your voice and songtexts. I guess I often misunderstood them, but for me they are always meaningful and fitting to my own life circumstances and help(ed) me to overcome better or enjoy more whatever bad or good happened in my life.
Thx so much!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KojiTaku For This Useful Post:
G.M.Freak (10th January 2017), yogluva (8th January 2017)
Old 8th January 2017, 00:11
KDM KDM est déconnecté
Young Gun

I was fascinated by you, your voice and your music since you were in WHAM! and as I got older, I read your lyrics and sang your songs to help me cope with the pain of my own past and sexuality. A few years ago, I finally faced my demons when writing my second book and I turned to your "Older" album to give me strength and inspiration. If I ever have kids someday, they will know your music, your energy, your love, your kindness, your giving spirit, and your compassion. Thank you for being a gift.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KDM For This Useful Post:
G.M.Freak (10th January 2017), KojiTaku (8th January 2017), yogluva (8th January 2017)
Old 8th January 2017, 22:19
.y. .y. est déconnecté
sommes lancés

Thanked 1,525 Times in 370 Posts

I hope you will find your love up there while we and hopefully more generations will enjoy your music from the heart and the cheesy Last Christmas.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to .y. For This Useful Post:
G.M.Freak (10th January 2017), KojiTaku (8th January 2017), yogluva (8th January 2017)
Old 8th January 2017, 23:52
GMsgirl GMsgirl est déconnecté
Young Gun

Help.

simply cannot accept he has gone.
Old 9th January 2017, 00:32
KojiTaku KojiTaku est déconnecté
OFF the LINE

Smile

this thread shall give you the chance to say that what you always wanted towards George... (ah my bad denglish - SORRY!)

So imagin, he is still alive and reading here...