George Michael Forums

Go Back   George Michael Forums > George Michael > News

Old 18th January 2017, 11:01
LucidVoice LucidVoice est déconnecté
Star People

Fadi has apparently decided to share his every thought and feeling with the public because he really wants us to know he was George's true love and George wasn't going back to Kenny. He posted a Dailymail article to "prove" it. Weirdo fans are reacting extremely and it's a pathetic display all around. Fans taking sides for George's partners with such personal angry devotion creeps me out. For George's sake he should stop mentioning their relationship and stop trying to make himself a victim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
The fact is that Jackie and Andros raised their concerns around George a year or so ago, and got slammed for it and complete denials from the George camp as complete lies. She said they feared the next time they would see him, it would be with him dead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
Yes, the same denial that had us believe George was on extended vacation in Switzerland.
You're right. I suspected George was in trouble for years and his bunch of accidents was just confirmation. People forgot George was caught with all sorts of things in his body. I think one time he pleaded out so details wouldn't be revealed so it was likely worse. GHB crack cocaine and who knows what else. It's related to the cottaging addiction I believe so it probably got worse as time went on.
I don't like how Andros violated George's privacy with books, documentaries unnecessary tabloids. I think they overplayed George's sexuality for attention and he exploited his relationship with George for money. I don't know if advertising their concerns in the tabloids was the best way, but he and Jackie were right. Maybe they just wanted a share of his money. But how does that make them different from George's circle? Maybe George would've been better off with them in his life.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LucidVoice For This Useful Post:
jarofchains (18th January 2017), keren_be (18th January 2017)
Old 18th January 2017, 11:23
LucidVoice LucidVoice est déconnecté
Star People

Quote:
Originally Posted by purceg View Post
JACKIE told how she found Geri Halliwell in bed with George’s then-lover Kenny Goss.

She said they were all staying at the star’s South of France home. Jackie said: “I found Kenny on top of Geri Halliwell in St Tropez.
Well that's not fair. Didn't George say how if he wasn't with Kenny at the time, he would sleep with women? Guess that consideration wasn't returned by Kenny.

Whatever. I don't think either of them should have been sleeping with women.
Old 18th January 2017, 11:42
cr088 cr088 est déconnecté
Young Gun

Fadi does not sound like the best partner but people are going a bit far on social media - that is something I am staying well away from. I've seen how ugly things can get and I have no wish to be part of that. People always want something or someone to blame and as I saw someone else say they may not want to admit to themselves George's own responsibility. George brought at least part of this on himself and many would say that his self destruction in effect started in 1996 years before Fadi was there. George had said some years ago that he was 'surprised to have survived my own dysfunction'.

I'm sure that police are taking everything into consideration, and they've asked Fadi exactly what was happening in the last few days/hours. Why he was sleeping in the car? When did he last see George and what kind of state was he in?

I expect that once they've ascertained who was coming and going from the house in the last few days, an inquest will be called.

From http://www.hse.gov.uk/enforce/enforc...chronology.htm

"The inquest must be completed within six months from ‘the date on which the Coroner is made aware of the death, or as soon as is reasonably practicable after that date'."
Old 18th January 2017, 11:54
freedom! freedom! est déconnecté
Young Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucidVoice View Post
Well that's not fair. Didn't George say how if he wasn't with Kenny at the time, he would sleep with women? Guess that consideration wasn't returned by Kenny.

Whatever. I don't think either of them should have been sleeping with women.
Don't take everything George said as gospel. Some of the things he said were not totally true (his uncle Colin did not commit suicide within 24 hours of George being born as George claimed - it was 7 months after).
Old 18th January 2017, 12:04
Kyriacos Kyriacos est déconnecté
Young Gun

Default Tragic

One of the saddest things about all this is that George had obviously really tried to get well. Going into rehab is voluntary. No-one can be forced to get clean. You have to want to do it for yourself. Of course it is a lot harder said then done, and remaining abstinent a lifelong challenge. The reason support networks are out there, such as AA and NA, is because relapse is not uncommon, and people need support to get through life's challenges, and not turn back to bad coping strategies.
I have to say alhough Andros was respectful, I do not think his motives for going on the BBC were for anything but his own gains. I think he is playing a long game. He recognises the fandom would be angry if he tried to flog Trojan souls now, but will do so later when everyone is not so raw and grieving.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kyriacos For This Useful Post:
Angelfish (18th January 2017), jarofchains (18th January 2017), pas1974 (18th January 2017), Toto (18th January 2017), zeph11 (18th January 2017)
Old 18th January 2017, 12:52
cr088 cr088 est déconnecté
Young Gun

In the last few years it looks like he was trying to get back to where he was. At the time when he survived the pneumonia I thought that might be a turning point - really, truly hoping that. But perhaps a lot of the damage had already been done, which is very sad.

The idea of the 'lonely superstar' who turns to numerous bed partners and the party lifestyle to cope is a cliche. But I think there were times when he did feel very lonely and down about things.

I don't think the people around them are necessarily to blame when things take a wrong turn. When a loved one is an addict it's heartbreaking, but there's only so much you can do. Unfortunately have been through that myself - it's very difficult.

I'm not a big fan of Russell Brand but I thought he wrote perhaps the best tribute for Amy Winehouse.

http://www.russellbrand.com/for-amy/

I am seeing that some of his listeners in the black community would like the BET awards to pay tribute to him. There's respect for him there as a soul performer and the work he did with black artists.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cr088 For This Useful Post:
jarofchains (18th January 2017), KDM (18th January 2017), pas1974 (18th January 2017)