George Michael Forums

Go Back   George Michael Forums > George Michael > News

Closed Thread

Old 27th December 2016, 19:19
Tigger1 Tigger1 est déconnecté

Thanked 1,291 Times in 282 Posts

Driving back home they played DLTSGDOM

I cried, these lyricks are spot on for me, he has been a light for me more than 32 years

I can't light no more of your darkness
All my pictures seem to fade to black and white
Old 27th December 2016, 19:27
lhuylar lhuylar est déconnecté
Flawless

Default Heaven gained an angle

Devastated beyond words. He touched my heart like no other music performer ever has or will ever.

Only thing that comforts me is that he is now with his mum in heaven and does not have to endure the endless torment his life has been for him with depression, drugs and the pressure to be.....

If you get a chance in Heaven to meet people who have influenced your life, He is one that I will SEEK for. Thank you George for the influence you have been in my life. Your music got me through some good times and through some tough. May you find PEACE now in your life in the hereafter.
Old 27th December 2016, 19:50
JennyS JennyS est déconnecté
Flawless

Heartbroken, it hurts so much.
RIP My gorgeous George, You Have Been Loved. xxx

Be good to yourself 'cause nobody else has the power to make you happy.
George Michael
Old 27th December 2016, 19:59
bcathrin bcathrin est déconnecté
George my Love

Thanked 6,018 Times in 2,029 Posts

I'm still in shock, and cannot stop my tears , it is like nightmare
Old 27th December 2016, 20:04
George my Love

When i back from my work yesterday afternoon around 04:30pm, my son told me while i'm having my launch that George passed away, i was in completely in shock and i told him don't joking with me like this, and he assured me that this is true, i left my launch immediately and went through the news and start tearing and cannot stop till nowwww
Old 27th December 2016, 20:11
George my Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyPost View Post
It's very sad....2016 has been a bad year in so many ways.
I agree with you strongly 2016 have been a bad year in so many ways
Old 27th December 2016, 20:49
tapari tapari est déconnecté
Flawless
Asteroids Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Yeti Sports 9 - Final Spit Champion, Yeti Sports 1 - Yeti Longshot II Champion, Yeti Sports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yeti Sports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion, Yeti Sports 6 - Big Wave Champion, Yeti Sports 1 - Yeti Longshot Champion, Yeti Sports 5 - Flamingo Drive Champion, MoFro Champion, Yeti Sports 8 - Jungle Swing Champion, Yeti Sports 1.5 - Yeti Longshot Champion, Yeti Sports - Pentathlon Champion, Mr Don Champion, Ice Age 3 - Five Acorns Champion, Ice Age 4 - Ptero Glide Champion, Yeti Sports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Ice Age 1 - Scrat Jump - Level 1 Champion, Ice Age 2 - Rising Water Champion, Ice Age 1 - Scrat Jump - Level 2 Champion, Hexxagon Champion, Bubbles Champion, Adventure Golf Champion, Puzzle Bobble Champion, Japanese Baseball Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Mouse Race Champion, Jason's Pong Champion, KickUps Champion, Eskiv Champion, Deal or No Deal Champion, Yeti Sports - Yeti Puzzle Kick Champion, Penguin Pool Champion, Yeti Sports - Penguin Flight Champion, FogHorn Thanks Champion, Starsky and Hutch Pinball Champion, Autobahn Champion, Jungle Jumble 2 Champion, Island Bowling Champion, Alpha Force Champion, Gyroball Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Maeda Path Champion, Disco Racer Champion, Spank The Monkey Champion, Minigolf Champion, Snowball Warrior Champion, Spider Jump Champion, 2D Knockout Champion, Tobby Crane Champion, Nanaca Crash Champion, It Came From the Crypt of Whatchamacallit Champion, Wheel of Fortune Champion, 2D Memory Trial Champion, 2 Ball Pool Champion, X Training Champion, Avalanche Run Champion, Blobo Champion, Bomb Jack Champion, Ice Hockey Champion, James Bomb Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Jet Pac Stan Champion, Jump 2 Champion, Balloon Hunter Champion, Balance Champion, Bird Flight Champion, Pepsi Pinball Champion, Suduko Champion, Sonny Sunshine Champion, Blob Bob Lost Levels Champion, Bloc Rouge Champion, Operation Graduates Champion, Dyno Champion, Exit 2 Champion, Jungle Fruit Champion, Jungle Monkey Champion, Star Ball Champion, Caray Snake 2 Champion, Curveball Champion, Animal Rescue Champion, Archery Champion, Fishy Champion, Tubin on Lake Tyler Champion, Turbo Spirit Champion, Turkey Panic Champion, Twiddlestix Champion, Falldown 3 Champion, Nautilo Champion, The Jewel Hunter Champion, Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Fishing The Sea Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Ping Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Three of a Kind Champion

Thanked 6,224 Times in 2,826 Posts

Very sad... speechless...
Rest in peace George.
Old 27th December 2016, 22:07
GeorgeWham GeorgeWham est déconnecté
A Ray Of Sunshine :D

Thanked 1,915 Times in 997 Posts

Rest in peace my angel <3 I'll never forget finding your music for the first time, that feeling...finding this forum way back in 06...making so many friends and bonding over our mutual love for you. You'll live forever in our hearts <3

Last edited by GeorgeWham; 27th December 2016 at 22:17..
Old 27th December 2016, 22:36
War War est déconnecté
ΠAngels Collector

Thanked 4,957 Times in 1,530 Posts

I was struggling what to write for so long but I still don't know. It sounds so unreal. I have mixed feelings, I'm sad and angry and I guess kind of lost too at the same time. I need time to handle this.
Rest in peace George!
Old 27th December 2016, 23:10
LeftZero LeftZero est déconnecté
Young Gun

Esto es una puta mierda...
Worst Christmas of my life. Period.
Rest in Peace man. You are going to perform amazing duos up there
Old 28th December 2016, 00:32
krismi krismi est déconnecté

Thanked 1,220 Times in 270 Posts

Believe me or not, but I had bad feelings about George few days before Christmas... This is the fourth news that devastated me this year: Bowie, Prince, my beloved Grandma, and George.
Christmas won't never be the same...

RIP George, you have found peace of mind.

Forever in my heart
Old 28th December 2016, 00:53
suzanne.weston@bluey suzanne.weston@bluey est déconnecté
Young Gun

Default incredibly sad

I was in Vienna when I read that George had died. It is so incredibly sad that he was taken away too early in life.
He brings happiness to many whose lives have been influenced by his music. He seemed a very kind and generous man whose life was plagued with death and trauma. He can rest in peace now.

His mother is waiting for him.
The Following User Says Thank You to suzanne.weston@bluey For This Useful Post:
Sonya7 (21st February 2017)
Old 28th December 2016, 01:00
wham00 wham00 est déconnecté
Flawless

the last days been very sad im heartbroken its like something has died in me i will never forget him his songs the way he was our hero
Old 28th December 2016, 01:10
older1973 older1973 est déconnecté
Flawless

Thanked 1,358 Times in 606 Posts

R.l.P George
l love you forever
Old 28th December 2016, 01:23
stephenswan stephenswan est déconnecté

Such a great loss to us fans, his family, friends and music but he leaves behind great memories, for those lucky enough to see the man live, buy an album or single and hear him on the radio. I think it's fair to say he's soundtracked our lives in many ways and we've all loved and lost to his music and related to it in ways he intended.

Earths been going for millions of years and we were blessed to walk it at the same time as George.

Thanks for the music George, and may you rest in peace.
The Following User Says Thank You to stephenswan For This Useful Post:
Georgiesgirl (4th January 2017)
Closed Thread